In this course you will learn how to use Adobe Illustrator for Flats, Adobe Photoshop for Surface Design & Rendering Fashion Illustrations & TukaCAD software for digital pattern making, grading, marker making.
Duration: 6 Months
Mode: Regular On-Campus Classes
Level: Novice to Proficient
Eligibility: 12th Pass
Assessment: Periodic Exams
Course Start Date: Admissions Open 2022
- NIFT Trained Mentor
- Experienced Faculties
- 100% Job Assistance
- 100% Stress on Practicals
- Industry Driven Quality
- 1:1 Support
- Easy-to-follow lectures
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Study Material Provided
- Certificate of Completion
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Why render in Photoshop?
- Scanning Artwork
- Using Dodge & Burn
- Using the Drawing & Painting Tools in Photoshop
- Adding Color to your Images
- Working with Scanned Color Illustrations
- Layout Styles for Fashion Portfolios
- Working with Color Libraries
- Creating Mood Boards
- Using Filters to Add Texture
- Rendering Faces
- Turning a Photograph of a Face into a Sketch
- Making Brushes to Paint Hair, Fur, and Lace
- Using & Scaling Pattern Fills
- Making Basic Textile Patterns
- Turning Scanned Swatches into a Pattern
- Working with Textured Fabrics or Ditsy Prints
- Working with other types of Textile Repeats
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Create & Modify a New File with Open Palettes
- Drawing Pockets, Buttons & Belt Loops
- Adjusting & Coloring Flat Illustrations
- Adjust & Re-size a Pocket in a Flat Illustration
- The Pen Tool: Drawing & Editing Paths
- Aligning & Distributing Objects
- Reflecting & Joining Paths
- Working with Layers
- Flat Drawings
- Introduction to Tuka Cad
- Grading Techniques
- Generating Markers for Fabric Cutting
- Creating Style Reports
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This course is for the fashion designers, fashion merchandisers, product developers/technical designers & pattern makers.
- Students who want to expand their knowledge of Fashion Design software's
- If you’re looking to add value to your skill set and resume.
- If you want to be a fashion entrepreneur
- Anyone and everyone who wants to make a mark in fashion.
- If you want to get a job in Fashion Industry