This Course is about using the techniques of pattern making, also known as pattern drafting, in fashion design, to create patterns that will then be used to cut fabric and ultimately be sewn into garments.
Duration: 6 Months
Mode: Regular On-Campus Classes
Level: Novice to Proficient
Eligibility: 12th Pass
Assessment: Periodic Exams
Course Start Date: Admissions Open 2022
- NIFT Trained Mentor
- Experienced Faculties
- 100% Job Assistance
- 100% Stress on Practicals
- Industry Driven Quality
- 1:1 Support
- Easy-to-follow lectures
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Study Material Provided
- Certificate of Completion
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Fundamentals of Pattern Making (Women's Wear)
- How to Read a Ruler
- Drafting a Shoulder Dart Bodice Sloper
- Drafting Straight Sleeve Sloper
- Drafting Straight Skirt Sloper
- Dart Manipulation
- Sleeve Variations
- Skirt Variations
- Collar Variations
- Dart Manipulation/Advance Design Variations
- Convert Bodice Sloper to Fitted Torso Sloper
- Fitted Sleeve from Straight Sleeve Sloper
- Drafting a Basic Pant Sloper
- Draping Techniques for Fashion Design
- Professional Pattern Grading
- Introduction to Childrenswear
- Pattern Making for Menswear
- Fashion Sewing Techniques
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Students eager to learn how to draft patterns
- Students who want to expand their knowledge of patternmaking and garment construction.
- If you’re looking to add value to your skill set and resume.
- If you want to be a fashion entrepreneur
- Anyone and everyone who wants to make a mark in fashion.
- If you want to get a job in Fashion Industry