The course helps you understand the nuances of fit, style and design in drafting patterns using direct drafting method and constructing garments for womenswear, menswear & childrenswear.
Duration: 6 Months
Mode: Regular On-Campus Classes
Level: Novice to Proficient
Eligibility: 12th Pass
Assessment: Periodic Exams
Course Start Date: Admissions Open 2022
- NIFT Trained Mentor
- Experienced Faculties
- 100% Job Assistance
- 100% Stress on Practicals
- Industry Driven Quality
- 1:1 Support
- Easy-to-follow lectures
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Study Material Provided
- Certificate of Completion
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Fundamentals of Industrial & Domestic Sewing Machine
- Drafting & Construction Techniques for Women's Ethnic Wear
- Drafting & Construction Techniques for Women's Western Wear
- Drafting & Construction Techniques for Women's Indo Western Wear
- Drafting & Construction Techniques for Menswear (For all occasions)
- Drafting & Construction Techniques to create a perfect childrenswear garment.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This is a perfect course for fashion design students and all sewing enthusiasts.
- Students who want to expand their knowledge of garment construction.
- If you’re looking to add value to your skill set and resume.
- If you want to be a fashion entrepreneur
- Anyone and everyone who wants to make a mark in fashion.
- If you want to get a job in Fashion Industry/Boutique